- Press release – “Media regulators adopt new framework for cooperation to strengthen cross-border law enforcement“
- Press release – “ERGA Focus Session: Stabilisation of a Free Media System – From Thinking to Acting” (Sept 2020)
- Press release – “ERGA adopts its contribution to the public consultation on the European Democracy Action Plan” (Sept 2020)
- Press release – “ERGA publishes report on gender diversity on and off screen” (Jul 2020)
- Press release – “ERGA adopts its first contribution to upcoming debates about the Digital Services Act” (Jun 2020)
Press release – “EU Media regulators discuss the future of European Media” (Jun 2020)
- ERGA Press release on Disinformation Report 2019 (Apr 2020)
- ERGA Press release on COVID-19 pandemic (Apr 2020)
- 12th ERGA Plenary meeting – 10 December 2019
- 11th ERGA Plenary meeting (Bratislava) – 20-21 June 2019
- 10th ERGA Plenary meeting – 26 November 2018
- ERGA Press release on the election of the ERGA Chair for 2019 and the rest of 2018
- 9th ERGA Plenary meeting (Zagreb) – 23 March 2018
- 8th ERGA Plenary meeting – 9 November 2017
- 7th ERGA Plenary meeting – 9 March 2017
- 6th ERGA Plenary meeting – 29 November 2016
- ERGA Press release on the self-regulatory initiatives to protect minors online (9 June 2016)
- ERGA Press release on the proposal by the European Commission to revise AVMSD (25 May 2016)
- 5th ERGA Plenary meeting (Amsterdam) – 2 March 2016
- ERGA Press release “The protection of minors in a converged environment” and “Material jurisdiction in a converged environment” (26 January 2016)
- ERGA Press release on the necessity of independent media (January 11, 2016)
- ERGA Statement on alarming developments for the independent and effective functioning of media regulators in Europe – (8 April 2016)
- ERGA Statement on the necessity of independent media (DE – FR) (11 January 2016)
- ERGA statement on freedom of expression (FR) (15 April 2015)
- ERGA statement on the independence of NRAs in the audiovisual sector (October 2014)
Speeches or ERGA contribution to other events
- Presentation-debate on the revision of the AVMS Directive. Madeleine de Cock Buning contributed to a presentation-debate organised by the representative office of the European Parliament in Barcelona on 21 April 2017.
- The new AVMS Directive: Time for a future proof agreement? The Chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, gave a Keynote speech at the CERRE Executive Seminar on 22 March 2017.
- Media pluralism and democracy, Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a testimony during the Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights organised by the European Commission in Brussels in November 2016.
- The review of the AVMS Directive: instiutional and market pressures. The chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, contributed to a seminar organised by AGCOM and Eurovisioni in Rome on 21 October 2016.
- How to protect our children in a digital environment? Madeleine de Cock Buning as chair of ERGA participated in the panel discussion organised by iCmedia in Brussel on 27 September 2016.
- Public Hearing on the AVMS Directive. The Chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning gave a presentation to the CULT Committee of the European Parliament in Brussels on 26 September 2016.
- Protection of Minors – Convergences of Regulation. Madeleine de Cock Buning contributed to a conference organised by the Slovak EU Presidency in Bratislava on 16 September 2016.
- The Importance of Media Pluralism. Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a speech during the Annual European Media Law conference organised by ERA and EMU in Brussels on 3 June 2016.
- Families and Media Self-Regulation. The chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, wrote a blogpost for the London School of Economics Media Policy Project, after participating in a workshop in London on 10 May 2016.
- The Platform is the Message! Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a key note speech during a symposium organised by CSA and Cullen International in Brussels on 10 March 2016.