- ERGA meeting 9 November, 2017
ERGA launches academy for media regulators
- ERGA-meeting 9 March , 2017
The 7th ERGA plenary adopted the report on the Protection of Minors and discussed the upcoming activities for 2017
- ERGA-meeting November 29, 2016
European Regulators further exchange of best practices in AV Media
- ERGA welcomes self-regulatory initiatives to protect minors online (9 June 2016)
- ERGA Press release on the proposal by the European Commission to revise AVMSD (25 May 2016)
- ERGA Press release “The protection of minors in a converged environment” and “Material jurisdiction in a converged environment” (26 January 2016)
- ERGA Press release on the necessity of independent media (January 11, 2016)
- ERGA Statement on alarming developments for the independent and effective functioning of media regulators in Europe – (8 April 2016)
- ERGA Statement on the necessity of independent media (DE – FR) (11 January 2016)
- ERGA statement on freedom of expression (FR) (15 April 2015)
- ERGA statement on the independence of NRAs in the audiovisual sector (October 2014)
Speeches or ERGA contribution to other events
- Presentation-debate on the revision of the AVMS Directive. Madeleine de Cock Buning contributed to a presentation-debate organised by the representative office of the European Parliament in Barcelona on 21 April 2017.
- The new AVMS Directive: Time for a future proof agreement? The Chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, gave a Keynote speech at the CERRE Executive Seminar on 22 March 2017.
- Media pluralism and democracy, Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a testimony during the Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights organised by the European Commission in Brussels in November 2016.
- The review of the AVMS Directive: instiutional and market pressures. The chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, contributed to a seminar organised by AGCOM and Eurovisioni in Rome on 21 October 2016.
- How to protect our children in a digital environment? Madeleine de Cock Buning as chair of ERGA participated in the panel discussion organised by iCmedia in Brussel on 27 September 2016.
- Public Hearing on the AVMS Directive. The Chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning gave a presentation to the CULT Committee of the European Parliament in Brussels on 26 September 2016.
- Protection of Minors – Convergences of Regulation. Madeleine de Cock Buning contributed to a conference organised by the Slovak EU Presidency in Bratislava on 16 September 2016.
- The Importance of Media Pluralism. Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a speech during the Annual European Media Law conference organised by ERA and EMU in Brussels on 3 June 2016.
- Families and Media Self-Regulation. The chair of ERGA, Madeleine de Cock Buning, wrote a blogpost for the London School of Economics Media Policy Project, after participating in a workshop in London on 10 May 2016.
- The Platform is the Message! Madeleine de Cock Buning, Chair of ERGA, gave a key note speech during a symposium organised by CSA and Cullen International in Brussels on 10 March 2016.